You can tell the high quality build of the Ultra 6 Mini, which is pleasantly surprising. I would not expecting something as well built for £45, when you consider some of the similar higher prices alternatives.
Running wise, the Ultra 6 Mini is a very quiet unit, running at only 28dB, it will be no louder than your laptop fan.
For such a small unit it cools very quickly and consistently, and unlike other offerings on the market achieves it’s states temperature ranges.
The Ultra 6 Mini is supplied with 240v and 12v leads, making it ideal for in-car refrigeration. In addition to this, the manufacturer also states the Ultra 6 Mini can be used to keep items warm also with a heating mode, running up to 65c. This was not something I have tested however.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: 6L capacity that can hold up to 6 x 330ml cans – perfect for bedrooms, offices, camping, fishing, outdoors, commuting, on the go and more!
- MULTIPLE POWER OPTIONS: Includes an AC mains power plug for the UK / EU and a DC 12V power lead to connect to a car cigarette socket to take your mini fridge to even more places than ever before!
- HOT AND COLD – The advanced thermoelectric system can cool up to 20°C below the ambient temperature or heat up to 65°C. Keeping your drinks cold or food warm at a flick of a switch!
- SLEEK DESIGN – The Ultra 6 mini cooler and warmer is made from high grade ABS plastic with a glass finished high quality door. The integrated easy grab handle means its ready to go when you are!
- SUPER QUIET OPERATION – Features a brush-less high-grade fan motor with the ability to perform quieter and to last longer than ever before!