The SubCold Super50 Led drinks fridge is an excellent alternative to the usual table top fridges.
It’s slightly larger than comparative chillers, (it holds 45 cans against 40 cans), it has a lockable door and two shelves which gives the owner a very good variation in the ways the fridge can be used.
The fridge has a wider operating range than the Husky, (1 – 18 degrees, as against 5 – 15 degrees), it is also more economical to use. Power consumption for the SubCold is rated at 84 Kwh for a year, as against 96Kwh for a Husky. It’s also quiet.
The fridge has a lockable door (2 keys supplied) for added security.
It is also cheaper than most others in this range of chillers, you will struggle to find better features for the price.
- Subcold® Super50 LED Mini Drinks Fridge [A+ Rated] Table-Top Cooler with High Quality Black Glass Door.
- Quality Build Construction. Advanced compressor technology. Subcold® Temperature range of 1 – 18°C [Adjustable Thermostat] Suitable for Wine, Beer, Soft Drinks, Milk, Snacks and More!
- Bright white internal LED Light. Security Door Lock with 2 Keys supplied. Low Noise [42Db]
- Table-Top 49 Litre – Compact in dimensions – (W) 440 x (D) 500 x (H) 525 mm – yet large in capacity – Holds up to 45 x 330ml cans [49L]
- Dual Glazed High Grade Black Door. 2 strong internal shelves. [UK Plug] Table-Top Home or Business use mini-bar – 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty. Low Energy